Crafting Quality Insurance Programs
Crafting beer is skillful science with unique risks. The brewing industry has been steadily growing, and with growth comes risk.
Whether you’re a local micro-brewery or a large production brewery with multi-state distribution, our experienced professionals can provide you with industry-specific coverages and services that address your unique needs — from production to delivery.
Champion Risk is an exceptional partner for Craft Breweries. We have nationwide capabilities and experience. Our risk managers can even help you put proactive programs in place to help avoid unnecessary claims in the future.
Lines of Coverage
- General Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Captive Resources
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Employee Benefits
- Inland Marine/Ocean Cargo
- Directors & Officers
- Liquor Liability
- Claims Oversight to close existing work comp claims
- Customized CSR24 portal for certificate of insurance requests
- Motor Vehicle Reports for existing and new drivers
- Loss control and in-house claims services
- Risk management consulting
- 24 Hour Nurse on Call
To learn more, contact Chris Martz, our practice leader in risk management for the craft brewing industry.